Genesis Family Day Care Services is an approved family day care service offering families with a flexible child care choice in a familiar and safe home based learning environment. Our Service provides education and care for children from babies through to and including school age. Parents who enrol their child/children in our Service are able to claim the same Child Care Subsidy (CCS) as they would with other forms of eligible child care.
Genesis Family Day Care Services supports and respects the uniqueness of every family, child and individual and actively works to ensure the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) outcomes are promoted and fostered throughout the Service.
- Promote high quality child-centred home based care in a family environment
- We engage, support and inspire Educators to work in collaboration with families to deliver education and care for each child to reach their full potential
- We work with Educators and parents in a professional and respectful manner to deliver services in the best interests of the children
- We provide timely, cost effective and quality support services
- We believe that parents and primary care givers place a high level of trust in us by enrolling their children in our Service, and we will honour that trust by working with the parents and Educators to provide the best possible education and care to each child in our care
- We believe that children have better outcomes when they form a secure attachment with a carer who understands and responds to their physical, emotional, social and learning needs with consistency and warmth, and therefore we will recruit, train, support and retain qualified, experienced and nurturing Educators to provide positive experiences in a relaxed and happy atmosphere through warm and responsive interactions with children
- We believe in the importance of healthy brain development for each child in early years of their life for not only cognitive skills and future academic achievement but also for physical, social and emotional development, and through our Educators we will provide a learning environment where children learn and develop by exploring their world through stimulating and challenging play guided by the National Quality Standards, the Early Years Learning Framework and the School Aged Care learning Framework
Genesis Family Day Care Services aims to be among the lowest risk and highest quality FDC services in the country and is strongly committed to its values of “Respect”, “Quality” and “Integrity” and expect the Management, Staff, Coordinators and Educators to adhere to these values.
- Our Coordination Unit staff work in collaborative partnership with the Educators to support them in the provision of quality child care. The staff also make regular home visits to the educators to monitor the children’s progress.
- Our Educators are qualified, experienced and trained to provide positive experiences in a relaxed and happy atmosphere through warm and responsive interactions with children; and learning environments where children learn and develop by exploring their world through stimulating and challenging play.
- We are also committed to providing timely, cost effective and quality support to Educators and Parents.